Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 20 minutes | Yield: 10-12 pancakes
- 1 cup pancake mix (I like to make my own)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cottage cheese
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 TBSP vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup applesauce
- Place pancake mix in large bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk together egg, cottage cheese, milk, oil & 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the pancake mix just to combine.
- Let batter rest for 5 minutes.
- Butter a nonstick griddle and turn on medium-high heat (about 375 degrees)
- Spoon 1/3 cup batter for each pancake.
- Before serving, spoon 1 TBSP of applesauce over one half, fold in half and top with some of the remaining sour cream.
- Dust with cinnamon if you like cinnamon.
Delicious. A treat.