Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 0 minutes | Total Time: 5 minutes | Serves: A Ton of Folks
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- 2 can Mexicorn, drained
- 3 cups sharp cheddar, shredded
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 tsp Tony Cachere’s
- 1 can chopped green chilis, drained
- Fritos Scoops, 1 family size bag or 2 smaller bags
- Combine all ingredients. Serve with Fritos scoops. Tastes better overnight.
This is insanely tasty. Good tailgating food.
Do NOT get the store brand Mexicorn. Get the real stuff. It makes a difference.