Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 0 minutes | Total Time: 5 minutes | Serves: A Ton of Folks
- 1 (12 ounce) bag cranberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 bunch green onions, cut into 3 inch lengths (or more to taste)
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 limes, juiced
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- Combine cranberries, cilantro, green onions, jalapeno pepper, lime juice, sugar, and salt in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a medium blade. Chop to medium consistency. Refrigerate if not using immediately. Serve at room temperature. Pita chips work well with this.
My husband makes this and people seem to like it.