- 12 oz. skinless, boneless chicken, cut into strips
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 small red or yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- tortillas, warmed
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Sprinkle chicken strips with chili powder and garlic powder. Coat a medium nonstick skillet with nonstick spray; heat over medium-high heat. Cook chicken and bell pepper strips in hot skillet over medium heat for 4 to 6 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and pepper strips are tender. Drain if necessary.
- Divide chicken and pepper mixture between warmed tortillas. Top with Salsa and cheese. Roll up; cut in half.
Adapted from this recipe