Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 0 minutes | Total Time: 5 minutes | Yield: 16-20 pancakes
- 8 cups unbleached all purpose flour (I love White Lily flour)
- 6 TBSP plus 2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 TBSP plus 2 tsp salt
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Transfer to a container. This size OXO POP container works well for this. May be stored in the pantry for up to 6 months. Remember to print out the recipe or to put a post it note saying where the directions for making the pancakes are.
To Make Pancakes:
- Place 2 1/3 cups pancake mix in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk together 2 eggs, 1 3/4 cups milk and 4 TBSP melted butter. Let sit a few minutes. Make pancakes.
So simple, so much cheaper than buying stuff in a box.
Recipe Origin: Don’t know exactly. I’ve made it many many times.