Prep Time: 20 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 30 minutes | Yield: 12 rolls
- 1 cup plus 2 TBSP warm water
- 1/3 cup oil
- 2 TBSP yeast
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 3 1/2 cups White Lily regular or King Arthur whole wheat flour
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In your mixer bowl combine the water, oil, yeast and sugar and allow it to rest for 15 minutes.
- Using your dough hook, mix in the salt, egg and flour. Knead with hook until will incorporated and dough is soft and smooth. (Just a few minutes)
- Form dough into 12 balls and then place in a greased 9 x 13 pan and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees or until golden brown.
Recipe Origin: This is our adaptation of a recipe someone sent me from Real Mom Kitchen.