Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 12 minutes | Total Time: 22 minutes | Yield: Makes 36 mini muffins.
- 2 cups White Lily self rising flour
- 1 1/2 sticks butter, melted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp chopped fresh chives
- 1 TBSP chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Melt butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray mini muffin tins with Pam and set aside.
- Combine biscuit ingredients in a bowl, being careful not to overwork dough.
- Spoon dough into prepared muffin tins and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Brush melted butter on top when done.
Notes: Delicious sliced in half and filled with ham or turkey.
Recipe Origin: Tore a page out of a local magazine.