Prep Time: ? minutes | Cook Time: ? minutes | Total Time: ? minutes | Yield: Serves 4
- 2 cups White Lily Self Rising Flour
- 1 lb sharp cheddar in a block
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 tsp cayenne
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Grate cheese cold, then combine with butter. Let sit until room temperature.
- Add flour 1 cup at a time.
- Add cayenne and salt and mix until it has the consistency of spaetzle.
- Bake at 350F for 20 minutes. Don’t open oven door.
- Reduce oven temp to 300F to crisp up for about 10 minutes.
Recipe Origin: The Famous KK Hill of Yazoo City, MS.