Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 12 minutes | Total Time: 22 minutes | Yield:
- ½ cup uncooked brown rice
- 2 TBSP Hellman’s Mayo
- 1 tsp lemon pepper
- 2 lemons, halved
- 12 oz salmon filet
- 2 TBSP breadcrumbs
- ½ lb broccoli florets
- 3 green onions, minced
- 2 TBSP parsley, minced
- Prepare brown rice according to directions.
- While rice is cooking, preheat broiler.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine mayo, lemon pepper seasoning and juice of one lemon. Dredge salmon in this mixture, and then in a saucer of breadcrumbs.
- Lightly coat broiler pan with Pam. Place salmon fillets skin side down and broil 6 inches from broiler until cooked through. Approx. 12 minutes.
- While salmon is broiling, steam broccoli. 6. Stir green onion and parsley into cooked rice.
- Place salmon and rice on 2 plates with broccoli. Top salmon and broccoli with a squeeze of lemon.
Recipe Origin: Body for Life.