Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 12 minutes | Total Time: 22 minutes | Yield: Serves 4
- 1/3 cup Apple Juice
- 1/3 cup Maple syrup
- 3 TBSP Soy sauce
- 2 TBSP Onion finely chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 4 pieces of Salmon, about 2 lbs
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients.
- Remove 1/2 cup for basting; cover and refrigerate.
- Pour remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag.
- Add salmon; seal bag and turn to coat.
- Refrigerate for 1-3 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Broil salmon 4-in. from the heat for 5 minutes.
- Baste with reserved marinade.
- Broil 10 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with fork, basting frequently.
Recipe Origin: No idea.