Prep Time: ? minutes | Cook Time: ? minutes | Total Time: ? minutes | Yield: Serves 4
- 4 eggs
- 2 C dry bread crumbs or oatmeal, or a combination
- 1/2 C finely chopped onion
- 1 TB salt
- 1 TB Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 4 pounds lean ground beef
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs and add the next 5 ingredients. Mix well.
- Add ground beef and mix well with your hands. Shape into 1 inch meatballs, about 1 TB per meatball.
- Place on a baking sheet. I like to line mine with parchment to make clean up easier.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for 10-15 min. until no longer pink.
- Drain on a paper towel lined pan and cool.
- This makes about 5 batches of 30 meatballs each.
Notes: Pack in freezer bags of 30 each. It is so easy to pull out what you need for a quick week night dinner, no need to thaw, but takes a little longer for them to heat up.
Recipe Origin: No idea.