Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 15 minutes | Serves: 4
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 TBSP butter, softened
- 1 TBSP and 1 1/2 tsp Hellman’s mayonnaise
- 1 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp dried basil
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/8 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp celery salt
- 1 lb Tilapia fillets
- Preheat broiler.
- Line a pan with aluminum foil.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine mayo, lemon juice, butter and Parmesan cheese. Add rest of seasonings.
- Arrange Tilapia fillets on pan. Broil a few inches from heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Flip over and broil for 2-3 more minutes.
- Remove from oven and cover with Parmesan mixture.
- Broil for 2 more minutes until browned and fish flakes with fork.
Recipe Origin: Adapted from an AllRecipes.com recipe that originally served 8.