Prep Time: ? minutes | Cook Time: ? minutes | Total Time: ? minutes | Yield:
- 3 lb large shrimp
- ½ cup butter
- ¾ cup olive oil
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ½ cup Sauterne or dry wine
- 1/3 cup Italian dressing
- ¼ cup water
- 1 ½ TBSP chicken bouillon
- 1 package fettucine
- Peel, devein and butterfly shrimp.
- Boil in salted water for 30 seconds. Drain and place in shallow broiling pan.
- Melt butter and oil, add everything else.
- Cook until bouillon melts, then 5 more minutes.
- Pour over shrimp and then refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Cook and drain pasta.
- Broil shrimp 4” from heat, 5 minutes on each side.
Recipe Origin: No idea.