Prep Time: ? minutes | Cook Time: ? minutes | Total Time: ? minutes | Yield: 4 servings
- 1/2 cup bourbon
- 1/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 TBSP cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp bottled minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp black or white pepper
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ground allspice
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 (1 lb) pork tenderloin, trimmed
- Cooking spray
- To prepare sauce, combine the first 6 ingredients in a medium saucepan; bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to medium; cook until reduced to 1/2 cup (about 11 minutes), stirring frequently. Remove from heat.
- To prepare pork, combine chili powder, cinnamon, allspice, and salt, stirring well; Rub over pork.
- If you want to use grill, put whole tenderloin on medium grill. Cook 3-4 minutes each side. Slice and serve with sauce.
- If you want to cook pork in a skillet, cut pork crosswise into 12 slices. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with Pam. Add pork to pan; cook 4 minutes on each side. Serve with sauce.
Recipe Origin: Tore out of local magazine.