Prep Time: ? minutes | Cook Time: ? minutes | Total Time: ? minutes | Yield: Serves 4
- 8 oz strawberries, halved and hulled
- 1 small shallot
- 3 1/2 TBSP balsamic vinegar
- 3 1/2 TBSP vegetable oil
- 1 tsp honey
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 bag (6 oz) baby spinach
- 2 oz goat cheese log, sliced into rounds
- 1/4 bunch chives, chopped
- In a blender, puree one quarter of the strawberries, the shallot, 2 1/2 Tbsp balsamic, 2 Tbsp oil and the honey; season with salt and pepper. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, heat the remaining 1 1/2 Tbsp oil over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook, turning once, until cooked through, about 8 minutes; transfer to a plate and tent with foil.
- Meanwhile, add remaining strawberries, 1 Tbsp balsamic and 1/4 cup water to skillet and simmer, stirring, until the berries are warmed through, about 1 minute.
- In a large bowl, toss the spinach with the strawberry vinaigrette and divide among 4 plates. Slice the chicken breasts 1/4 inch thick and place on top with warm strawberries, goat cheese and chives; season with salt and pepper.
Recipe Origin: No idea.