Prep Time: ? minutes | Cook Time: ? minutes | Total Time: ? minutes | Yield: Serves 4
- 4 oz rice noodles
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 1 lb shrimp- peeled, deveined, medium-size
- 2 cups snow peas
- salt & pepper
- cilantro & lime wedges for garnish
- Cook Noodles; drain.
- In same pot, bring 1 cup water, coconut milk, soy sauce and red curry paste to a simmer.
- Add shrimp and cook 1 minute.
- Add snow peas and cook until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide noodles among bowls and ladle soup on top. Garnish with cilantro and lime.
Recipe Origin: No idea.