Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 1 hour | Total Time: 1 hr 5 minutes | Yield: 2 quarts
- 2 cups Cheerios
- 2 cups bite-sized Shredded Wheat
- 2 cups pretzel sticks
- 1-1/2 cups salted peanuts
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 3 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp celery salt
- 1/2 tsp onion salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- In a large bowl, combine the cereals, pretzels and nuts.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter; stir in seasonings. Pour over cereal mixture; toss to coat.
- Spread in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake at 250° for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container.
Recipe Origin: Mamaw.