Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 0 minutes | Total Time: 10 minutes | Yield: Serves 4
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked
- 1/2 cup yogurt – whole milk or Greek style
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 shallot
- 1/2 cup dill (after chopping) OR 3 TBSP dried dill
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- Fresh black pepper
- Get chicken breasts from Breakfast Klub Chicken, or just boil them according to step 1 of this recipe.
- Shred the chicken off the bone with two forks then chop the resulting shreds finely. Peel and chop the shallot finely and toss with the chicken.
- Whisk the yogurt, mayonnaise and dill together and season with salt and pepper. Pour over the chicken and toss. Refrigerate for an hour to let the flavors come together.
Notes: Use chicken breasts from Breakfast Klub Crockpot Chicken or any others you have.
Recipe Origin: Adapted from this recipe.