Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 1 hr | Total Time: 1 hr 10 minutes | Yield: Serves 4
- 4 potatoes
- 1 medium onion (optional)
- 4 TBSP flour
- 3 TBSP butter
- 1 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Peel and slice potatoes 1/8 – 1/4″ thick
- In a casserole dish, lay down a single layer of potatoes.
- Put some onion on top if you like.
- Sprinkle lightly with flour, salt and pepper.
- Place 2-3 TBSP of butter on the top. Repeat the layers to the top of the casserole dish.
- Pour milk over the top until the dish is about 2/3 full.
- Bake for 1 hour.
Recipe Origin: unknown