Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 20 minutes | Yield: Serves 6
- 2 lbs ground beef, 85/15
- Pickles/ lettuce/ tomato to dress
- 1/2 cup grated Monterrey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- Breakfast Klub seasoning to taste
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Onion Powder
- 3/4 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup Heinz ketchup
- 1/4 cup relish
- 2 TBSP dill pickle relish
- Emeril’s season salt
- Combine all ingredients (with your hands). Make patties that are 1″ thick. Make small indentation in the center. Place indent side up on hot pan (or grill). Cook 4-6 minutes. Flip and cook until done.
- Make sauce by combining all remaining ingredients.
- Toast buns on grill.
- Dress with pickles, lettuce, tomato and sauce.
Recipe Origin: Adapted from blog Little Miss Momma.