Prep Time: ? minutes | Cook Time: 0 minutes | Total Time: ? minutes | Makes 12
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 3 TBSP Hellman’s mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp Dill Relish
- 2 tsp mild hot sauce
- Minced chives for garnish
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise.
- Remove yolks and place in a small bowl.
- Mash yolks with a fork and add remaining ingredients, except for chives.
- Spoon mixture back into egg white halves.
- Sprinkle with chives.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Origin: Torn out of a catalog.