Servings: 1 | Prep Time: 8 minutes
- 1 whole egg
- 3 egg whites
- 2 TBSP reduced fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 flour or corn tortillas
- 1/4 avocados, sliced
- 1/4 cup salsa, divided
- Lightly coat a small nonstick skillet with cooking spray and place over medium heat.
- Whisk egg and egg whites until blended; pour into skillet and scramble. Add cheese and stir until eggs are set and cheese is melted.
- Lightly dampen 2 paper towels and place tortillas between them. Microwave for about 20 seconds.
- Fill each tortilla with half the scrambled eggs and cheese, sliced avocado and a spoonful of salsa.
- Roll up, top with remaining salsa.
Recipe Origin: BFL