Servings: 1 | Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup whole grain oats
- 1 whole egg
- 3 egg whites
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- Cook whole grain oats according to package directions.
- Lightly coat a small nonstick skillet with cooking spray and place over medium heat.
- Whisk egg and egg whites until frothy; pour into skillet and scramble.
- Place scrambled eggs on small plate and top with pepper and salt. Spoon cooked oats into bowl. Pour in milk.
- Add a cup of coffee.
Recipe Origin: BFL