Servings: 2 | Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 2 portions cooken chicken, chopped (about 1/2 lb)
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes, chilled, halved
- 1/2 cup green grapes, chilled, halved
- 1 apple, diced
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 lemon, halved
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 cups baby romaine leaves
- 2 TBSP chopped pecans
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the cooked and chopped chicken, red and green grapes, apple, mayonnaise, lemon juice and black pepper.
- Place baby romaine leaves on 2 small plates. Divide chicken salad mixture into 2 portions and spoon onto lettuce. Sprinkle each salad with half the chopped pecans.
Recipe Origin: BFL