Servings: 2 | Prep Time: 20 minutes
- 2 portions chicken breast (about 1/2 lb)
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 2 TBSP capers, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 tsp Mrs Dash Tomato-Basil-Garlic seasoning
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, sliced, divided
- 2 portions whole-wheat bread
- Preheat grill to high
- Place chicken on hot grill and cook for about 6 minutes; turn and grill for about 6 more minutes,until no longer pink in the center.
- While the chicken is cooking, heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Add tomatoes and capers; saute until soft, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in Mrs. Dash seasoning and half of the sliced basil; saute for 2 more minutes.
- Place a portion of chicken on two separate plates and top each with half the tomato and caper mixture; sprinkle with the remaining fresh basil.
- Place a portion of whole-wheat bread on each plate.
Recipe Origin: BFL