Servings: 1 | Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 1 portion-sized russet potato
- 2 tsp fat-free, reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup cooked chicken, chopped
- 1/4 cup cooked broccoli
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1 TBSP fresh cilantro, chopped
- Pierce potato several times with a fork. Place in microwave and cook on high until tender (about 5 to 8 minutes). Let stand for 1 minute.
- Use a knife to cut a “X” in the top of the cooked potato. Press ends slightly to open potato, and pour chicken broth into opening.
- Top potato with cottage cheese, cooked chicken, broccoli and salsa. Place filled potato in microwave and cook on high for 30 more seconds.
- Sprinkle the top with fresh cilantro.
Recipe Origin: BFL