Servings: 2 | Prep Time: 20 minutes
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 lb red new potatoes (about 10), cut into quarters
- 4 TBSP olive oil
- salt and black pepper
- 1 roasted red pepper, finely chopped (get from the deli counter)
- 2 ounces Feta, crumbled or diced finely
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 TBSP chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Heat oven to 400F. Put one rack on the top and one on the bottom.
- On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the broccoli and potatoes with 2-3 TBSP of the oil, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper.
- Roast on the bottom rack, tossing once, for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, slice your 2 chicken breasts into thin cutlets. You want them to be thin and flat. You should be able to get 8 cutlets out of 2 chicken breasts.
- Mix together the red peppers and feta in a small bowl.
- Season chicken cutlets with salt and pepper. Place about 1 TBSP of mixture on each cutlet and roll up. Fasten with toothpick. Do not overfill or it will spill out.
- Heat remaining TBSP of oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium high heat. Cook the chicken seam side up, until browned, 3-4 minutes. Turn the chicken and transfer the skillet to the top rack in your oven, and roast until cooked through, approximately 14 minutes.
- Serve chicken with roasted veggies and sprinkle with parsley.
Recipe Origin: Real Simple recipe. I changed some amounts and times based on us having this for dinner last night. It was a hit with our kids, which was a surprise to me!