Notes: Quick and fast. Family said they like these almost as much as my buttermilk biscuits. I think these are better for savory dishes, and wouldn’t make a great breakfast biscuit. You could easily add 1/2 cup shredded cheese to these.
Servings: 6-7 | Prep Time: 5 minutes | Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (White Lily)
- 1 stick cold unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1 TBSP baking powder
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup whole or 2% milk
- Heat oven to 400F.
- In a food processor, combine flour, butter, baking powder and salt. Pulse until pea-sized.
- Add milk and pulse just until moistened.
- With a 1/2 cup measure, drop large mounds of dough onto a greased baking sheet. Bake until golden, about 19-20 minutes.
Recipe Origin: Adapted from Real Simple recipe.