Our kids have been loving smoothies lately.
- 1-2 bananas
- 1/2 cup frozen mango
- 1/2 cup frozen peaches
- few handfuls of spinach
- coconut water or water
- Add enough coconut water to blend. That’s it.
- General ratio: 1-2 bananas + 1 cup frozen fruit + 2 handfuls greens + water
- For greens can use: spinach, kale, romain, arugula, swiss chard, etc.
- For a pretty green smoothie, use pineapple, green grapes, green apples, kiwi, pears, etc.
- 1 banana
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 handfuls spinach
- 2 large spoons of Greek or regular yogurt
- 1.5 cups fresh or frozen mango
Can sub mango for strawberries and kiwi. This was good too.