Prep Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 45 minutes | Yield: 4-6
- 1 1/2 lbs new potatoes, quartered
- 3 TBS olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 1/4 lbs)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 2 TBSP fresh thyme leaves (only the leaves, not the stems)
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends snapped off
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Trim tenderloins of any silver skin. Pat dry with paper towels.
- Rub all over with parsley, thyme, and 1/4 tsp salt and pepper.
- Put potatoes in oven and let cook for 10 minutes. Shake them and put them in another 10 minutes.
- Heat 1 TBSP oil in large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork and cook, turning occasionally, until browned, about 8-10 minutes.
- Add asparagus and lemon and drizzle with another 1 TBSP oil.
- Move pan with potatoes one level down in oven. Transfer skillet to oven and cook until pork is cooked through, about 10-12 minutes.
- Let pork rest 5 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with potatoes, asparagus and lemon.
Notes: This was good and made good leftovers.
Recipe Origin: Real Simple– I added some time to the potatoes because mine weren’t crispy with their timing.