Total Time: 10 minutes | Serves: 6
- 16 oz. box whole-wheat noodles
- 2 TBSP butter
- 2 TBSP whole wheat flour
- 1 cup milk
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook pasta according to box.
- While pasta cooks, melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in flour and continue for about 1 minute.
- Add milk, cream cheese, salt and pepper and whisk until completely incorporated.
- Remove from heat and add cheese. Stir well.
- Pour over cooked noodles and mix.
Recipe Origin: Magazine