Servings: 4 | Total Time: 20 minutes
- 3/4 lb orecchiete
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 lb ground turkey
- olive oil
- 1 tsp fennel seed
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- Cook 3/4 lb pasta. Set your timer for 1 minute LESS than the recommended cooking time.
- When timer goes off, add 2 cups broccoli florets to the pasta and water. Cook for 1 minute and drain this in a colander.
- In a separate skillet, brown turkey in olive oil with 2 cloves chopped garlic, 1 tsp fennel seed, 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes, and salt to taste.
- Combine pasta, turkey, 2 TBSP olive oil, and freshly grated parmesan.