Servings: 4 | Time: 20 minutes, even quicker if your chicken is already cooked
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs (about 8)
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 cucumber, seeded and grated (about 1 1/4 cups) (use food processor if you want)
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 4 flat breads or pitas, warmed
- 1 small romaine heart, leaves torn
- 8 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season chicken with cayenne, 1/2 tsp salt, and 1/4 tsp black pepper. Cook 6-7 minutes on each side. Cut into bite sized pieces.
- Mix together yogurt, cucumber, mint, garlic, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/8 tsp black pepper in medium bowl.
- Top flat breads/ pitas with romaine, chicken, tomatoes and tzatziki.
Recipe Origin: Real Simple recipe originally but modified by our Greek friend Voula.