Servings: 4 | Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 1/2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 cups frozen green peas
- 1 cup chicken broth (I make my own)
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 or 2 (8-ounce) packages Ravioli, prepared according to package instructions. If you only use 1 package, you may need to add some additional cooked pasta.
- 4 packed cups baby arugula or baby arugula salad mix
- 1/2 large lemon
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat about 2 minutes.
- Add peas and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes.
- Add broth, cook for 2 minutes more and then carefully transfer to blender.
- Add heavy cream, salt and pepper and purée until very smooth.
- Toss in a bowl with hot ravioli and pasta (if you are adding pasta to the mix)
- Arrange arugula in four wide, shallow bowls. Top with a squeeze of lemon, the sauced ravioli and mint. Serve immediately.
Recipe Origin: Whole Foods. I added pasta.