Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 10-15 minutes | Total Time: 20-25 minutes | Yield: 1 pie.
- 1 cup plus 2 TBSP margarine
- 15 oz dark chocolate
- 6 eggs
- 4 egg yolks
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Melt margarine and chocolate in heatproof bowl set over simmering water, stirring until melted and hot to the touch. Turn off heat.
- Whip eggs, egg yolks and sugar until light and stiff.
- Pour chocolate mixture into egg mixture in a steady stream.
- Spray insides of four 4-ounce ramekins with nonstick spray.
- Spoon mixture into ramekins, dividing evenly. Bake until set on the oust side but still liquid in the center, about 10-15 minutes.
- Dust with powdered sugar. Serve immediately.
Recipe Origin: Torn from a magazine years ago.