Prep: 10 mins. | Cook Time: 10 minutes | Serves: 4
- One 7.6 oz box couscous
- 1/2 cup plus 2 TBSP chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Salt and pepper
- 3 TBSP olive oil
- 4 Tilapia fillets ( about 1 1/4 lbs), patted dry
- 2 lemons, cut into wedges
- 2 bell peppers, cut into thin strips
- 1 onion, thinly sliced.
1. In a small saucepan, bring 1 1/2 cups salted water to boil; remove from heat, stir in couscous and cover. Let stand for 5 minutes. Using a fork, stir in 1/2 cup parsley, salt and pepper. Keep warm.
2. In a large nonstick skillet, heat 2 TBSP olive oil over medium high heat. Sprinkle fish wish S&P. Add to pan and cook, turning once until golden brown, about 5-7 minutes. Transfer to a serving platter, squeeze a wedge of lemon over each fillet and tent with foil to keep warm.
3. Using same skillet, heat remaining 1 TBSP olive oil. Add bell peppers and onion, season with S&P and cook until soft and golden brown, 6-8 minutes. Spoon veggies over tilapia and sprinkle with remaining 2 TBSP parsley. Serve with couscous and lemon wedges.
Recipe Origin: Torn out of a magazine.