Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 11 minutes | Total Time: 25 minutes | Yield: Serves 2
- 1/3 cup flat leaf parsley
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1/2 TBSP plus 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 boneless, skinless salmon fillets, 3-5 oz each, 1 inch thick
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 3 cups baby spinach (4 oz)
- 1/2 cup canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Cut out 4 pieces of parchment.
- Pulse parsley, garlic and oil in a blender until a paste forms.
- Rub each fillet with 1/8 tsp salt and red pepper flakes. Rub paste on fillets.
- Divide spinach and chickpeas evenly on parchment, lay 1 fillet on each.
- Fold up to seal.
- Bake on 2 baking sheets, 9 to 10 minutes for medium rare or 11 minutes for medium. Unwrap.
Recipe Origin: No idea.