Prep Time: ? minutes | Cook Time: ? minutes | Total Time: ? minutes | Yield: Serves a whole bunch of folks
- 2 sticks margarine, softened
- 1 tsp Lea & Perrins Worcestershire sauce
- 3 TBSP yellow mustard
- 1 medium onion
- 3 TBSP poppy seeds
- 3 packages rolls
- 3/4 lb shaved ham
- 1/2 lb swiss cheese
- Mix 1st four ingredients, then fold in poppy seeds.
- Slice rolls in half. Spread mix on both halves.
- Cover bottom halves with ham and cheese. Put tops on and cover with foil.
- Bake 20 minutes at 350F. Cut and serve warm.
Notes: Tailgate food. This recipe dedicated to the Alabama fans in my family.