Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 30 minutes | Total Time: 35 minutes | Yield: 8 servings/ 2 cups
Calories: 69 | Fat: 2 g | Fiber: 2g | Protein: 7g | Carbohydrates: 8g
- 1 – 15 oz can black beans, rinsed, drained and a little mashed up
- 1/2 cups drained canned corn (or Mexicorn!)
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup water
- Pam cooking spray
- 5 oz reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese or reduced fat Pepper Jack Cheese, about 1 1/4 cups shredded
- 2 TBSP drained canned green chilies
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Combine beans, corn, salsa, and water. Coat small casserole dish with Pam and pour into dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese and green chilies.
- Cover and bake at 375 until bubbly and cheese is melted- about 30 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Notes: Tailgate food.