Servings: a lot
- 7 lb can Pork & Beans (to drain or not, that is the question)
- Big white onion, halved and sliced
- 6-7 cloves garlic
- 1 1/2 cups dark Karo syrup
- 8 shakes Tabasco
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 lb bacon, chopped
- Line pan (about 6 qt container) with half the bacon. Mix the rest of the stuff and adjust to taste. Pour in pan and place remaining bacon on top.
- Bake uncovered at 325F about 3 hours until it firms up a bit.
- Really good if you can use an extra large iron skillet.