Notes: So easy. Makes a lot so I should probably freeze it.
Servings: 8-10 | Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 1- 28 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1-14 oz can diced tomatoes with green chilis
- 1-15 oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1-15 oz can chili beans, rinsed and drained
- 1-15 oz can corn (can omit) rinsed and drained
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2-3 tsp chili powder
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed
- toppings (cheese, sour cream, avocados, etc)
- Make sure you rinse quinoa and the add everything to a slow cooker.
- Cook for 6-8 hours on low or 4-6 hours on high.
- Remove chicken and shred with 2 forks, Return to slow cooker.
- Garnish with cheese, sour cream, avocados and tortilla strips.