Notes: Super Easy. I also make Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas, which come out with a shredded texture. These are not shredded. Delicious flavor!
Servings: 4-6 | Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 TBSP vegetable oil
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp cumin
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 (15 oz) can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 large bell pepper, seeded and sliced (I use half a yellow and half a red)
- 12 flour tortillas
- Toppings such as cheese, sour cream, and guacamole
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Place chicken strips in a greased 13×9 baking dish.
- In a small bowl combine the oil, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, dried oregano, and salt.
- Drizzle the spice mixture over the chicken and stir to coat.
- Add the tomatoes, peppers, and onions to the casserole dish and stir to combine.
- Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender. Serve on tortillas with whatever toppings you like.